HR Business Partner
Standort Frankfurt am Main
Berater Iris Jansen
Aktuell seit 6. Juli 2018Konigsallee 76-78 40212 Dusseldorf Robert Walters Germany
Are you eager to be a part of an international team in a constant developing environment? Are you an HR professional who is familiar with the German of Swiss legislation? We are looking for a fulltime (Swiss) German speaking HR Business Partner for a global consultancy firm in the Amsterdam area, in the Netherlands.
Are you a team player, navigating easily between cultures, detail and the bigger picture and between the team and management? Are you communicative, decisive, persuasive, and able to challenge people through positive confrontation? Are you accurate, pragmatic, result- and performance-oriented while being customer and service minded? Please continue reading.
Ensure a smooth and efficient administration of the main HR processes (inflow, through flow, outflow) in line with the Group HR policies and guidelines with an expertise and focus on the Swiss and German markets. It includes advising management and/or employees regarding recruitment, evolution and transfer processes, remuneration and payroll, personnel administration as well as administration of benefits and insurances.
- You are speaking (Swiss) German, fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
- You have at least three years' experience as in an HR role within the Swiss and/or German framework in a commercial environment.
- You are familiar with the German and/or Swiss legislation.
- You have Bachelor working and thinking level and a degree in Human Resource Management.
- You have excellent MS office skills and advanced skills in Excel.
- You have strong organizational, communicative and administrative skills.
- You are pro-active, flexible, friendly and have the ability to handle stressful situations.
What's in it for you?
A professional and international environment in which learning and development are obvious, participation in one of our trainings, coaching on the job and a good benefit package.
If you are interested in this challenging role, please respond directly though our website.