Data Centre Specialist - Storage Expert (m/f/d)
Gehalt attractive salary package
Berater Robin Zugehör
Aktuell seit 1. März 20192019-03-01 2019-04-30 it Hamburg Hamburg Hamburg DE 20453 EUR 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
Are you specializing in Storage Solutions? Would you like to work for an internationally operating company in a fast-growing environment within a team of high-level and collaborative specialists? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Operate on enterprise-level infrastructure for providing storage related services for global initiatives following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams
- Install, configure and maintain NetApp storage systems, FC switches and third party software utilities for managed systems remain within company operational policies
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible
- Project approach to resolve technical problems. Troubleshoot issues, investigate root causes and support resolution of the issues found
- Serve as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provide guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and / or complex production, application or system problems, contact to vendor technical support for Priority 1 indicents
- Deliver quality documentation allowing for smooth day-to-day operations
- Cooperate closely with the rest of IT Infrastructure & Operations, Architecture and Security teams
- Contact to vendor technical Support for Priority 1 incidents
- Provide training to colleagues and internal customers as required
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in administration and implementation of Netapp FAS series and advanced concepts of Data OnTap Cluster Mode and 7-mode, in depth knowledge on troubleshooting CIFS and NFS share issues, FC SAN and iSCSI environments
- Excellent communication with technical leaders, English spoken and written (B2 or above)
- Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
- Detail oriented, team player, able to work under minimal supervision
- Bachelors degree or comparable education
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 650 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 45.000 staff.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, I'm looking forward to your application.