IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
Gehalt attraktives Gehaltspaket
Berater Robin Zugehör
Aktuell seit 6. Mai 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 it Hamburg Hamburg Hamburg DE 20354 EUR 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Project Manager (m/f/d) with international background on behalf of our client in Hamburg, a leading pharma and biotech company.
- Manage projects delivering IT Infrastructure services to newly acquire businesses, startups, and other internal customers
- Explain IT Infrastructure services as per IT Service Catalogue, IT Service Cards, and Key Group Documents
- Ask the right questions to fully understand customers’ requirements and baseline
- Wherever existing IT services do not fit, liaise with solution owners in order to trigger Service Creation while adhering to and achieving standardization
- Acting as interface between customers, local IT Infrastructure Transition Team (Operations, Support, etc.) and other stakeholders (Management, Global IT Transition Team, etc.)
- Masters’ degree or CAPM (PMI®) or PMP (PMI®), alternatively other equivalent degree or certification
- At least 2 years of experience as project manager in a large multinational company, with IT projects on several continents
- Very high communication skills in German and English
- Additional skill in at least one more language
- Familiarity with project management Software
- Quality awareness and service-centric approach
- Solution-oriented with self-initiative and out-of-the-box thinking
- High level of engagement and motivation
Our client offers you an exciting position in a successful international company with excellent growth and development opportunities, several benefits and a motivating environment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.