IT Security Manager (m/f/d)
Gehalt attractive salary package
Berater Robin Zugehör
Aktuell seit 7. Mai 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 it Hamburg Hamburg Hamburg DE 20354 EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
We are currently looking for a high-professional as IT Security Manager (m/f/d) for an international client in Hamburg.
- As IT Security Manager, you will be accountable for all aspects of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our manufacturing IT applications and services
- Further, you will drive the conception, implementation and enhancement of IT security strategies and concepts
- You will coordinate between several IT-departments in the Corporate IT and in the EMEA regions and be the bridge to our central IT security function and external IT providers and technical IT security specialists
- You will implement and enforce the EMEA Security policies, support IT audits and security projects
- As core member of the EMEA OneIT Security team you will contribute to international and global security initiatives whilst taking over leadership for local implementation of measures
- You will present your results as well as security reports to senior management, liaise with several business stakeholders and raise user awareness
- You have successfully completed your Master/Bachelor studies in (Business) Computer Science, Business Administration, Quality Management or an equivalent qualification
- You have 7-10 years of work experience in IT security – preferably with sound knowledge on IT infrastructure and network administration and a proven track record in project management
- Thus, you gained profound knowledge of IT security concepts such as OSI-model, backend, middleware and cloud technologies as well as network specifics (e.g. TCP/IP, TCP/IP, RIP, OSPF, VPN, Firewalls, Sophos, Cisco and/or global network environments)
- You hold according certificates as CCNA or CCNP / ITIL V3 / CISM – CISSP and CISA are advantageous
- You have knowledge in ISO 27001/27002, ITIL, COBIT, BCM, and IT Risk Management
- Agility, empathy and excellent communication skills with business-fluent English and German round up your profile
- You enjoy traveling sporadically whilst valuing Hamburg city as your home town
The Corporate Division of our client is responsible for centralized functions that include Finance and Controlling, HR, IT, Quality Management and Supply Chain Management. It provides essential services and support to all business divisions. Moreover, it is an important project initiator and leader within the international network.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.