Risk Advisory - CyberSec - Ireland
Berater Dale Ayers
Aktuell seit 3. Oktober 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 it Konigsallee 76-78 40212 Dusseldorf Robert Walters Germany
A renowned global company with operations in Dublin, Ireland are looking for Cyber Security professionals with hands on experience to joined their highly regarded Cyber Security team. If you would like to be a part of a cutting edge organisation on the vanguard of Information & Cyber Security; read on…
Key abilities of the Cyber Security Consultants may include:
- Managing clients out of security issues
- Vulnerability assessments and pen testing
- Identity Access Management solutions
- Establishing and maintaining security management and governance best practices
- Work with all levels of management to facilitate a safe and secure technology environment
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP/SSCP/CEH/ENCE/ACE/OSCP/CCNA/CCIE/CISM/CRISC and others
- Provide value-adding advice and expertise on various aspects of Cyber Security to clients
- Cyber Security professionals looking for a more senior position within the team should also demonstrate experience of managing and developing staff as well as a longer period of Cyber Security experience (eg. 6, 7 or 8+ years)
Ideally you will have a 3rd level qualification in computer science, cyber security or a related discipline and be able to demonstrate experience in a client facing role, though the absence of these elements would not necessarily cancel-out your eligibility for the role. You will be open to travel within Europe and as such must be in possession of EEA work-rights at the time of interview.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb Cyber Security team in a world-renowned organisation based in Dublin, Ireland.
If you are interested in the above, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.