CAD/CAM Specialist - Switzerland
Standort Frankfurt am MainFULL_TIME
Berater Charles de Miribel
Aktuell seit 11. April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 manufacturing-and-production Biel Hessen DE CHF 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
In this function, you are responsible for creating CNC programs for single / multiple spindle milling machines.
• Using CAD / CAM, you develop new CNC processes and decide which tools to use.
• Along with the production, you enter the programs on the machine and ensure their lasting quality / stability.
• You create various production documents for the following series production.
• You are in charge of existing processes optimisation
Required Experience And Education
• 5 years experience in CAD/CAM
• Extensive experience in machining, and tolerance micron ideally
• Experience in CAM programming and tool technology.
• Background in mechanical watchmaking is a plus
Personal Skills/Attributes/and Qualifications
• Languages: German mandatory, French would be an asset
• Good communication skills
• Entrepreneurial thinking
• Team spirit