Cloud Architect - Presales (m/f/d)
Gehalt attractive salary package
Berater Robin Zugehör
Aktuell seit 26. August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 it München Bayern München DE EUR 1 2 2 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de https://www.robertwalters.de/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently recruiting for one of our premium clients, a solution manufacturer within the field of HCI & Cloud solutions, a Cloud Infrastructure Architect (m/f/d) to join the Presales Team in Munich. Please view the Job Description and apply to it if this sounds interesting to you.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Architect (m/f/d) you work collaboratively as part of a Presales Team to design solutions that meet and exceed our customer’s requirements and expectations.
Key contributions and responsibilities include:
- Successfully identifying and articulating the technical and business requirements to create winning proposals in conjunction with your sales, services and support team.
- Lead product demonstrations and proof of concepts with our customers providing them the ability to experience simplicity and value of solutions.
- Understand financial and operational requirements to help create ROI models that meet the customer’s needs.
- Creation and execution of Technical Account Plans to align resources to customer’s needs that results in successful implementation of solutions, deeper relationships and better understanding of products and services.
- Active participation in Field Specialist teams that drive initiatives and provide input to product and engineering organizations.
- Mentor new team members.
- Maintaining currency on complimentary and competitive emerging technologies like cloud usage and adoption, cloud architectures, developer environments (DevOps), automation, software defined datacenters, IaaS, VDI, databases (in a VM), Containers, Docker/Kubernetes
- Engaging subject matter experts to help develop and present solutions when needed.
- 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent is required.A Graduate Degree is desired.
- Experience in selling into virtualized environments, cloud infrastructures, private cloud
- Understand future datacenter architectures, automation and how you can operate on a much more simplistic way
- Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.
- VMware certification needed
Please apply to it if this sounds interesting to you.