Global Technical Account Executive (m/f/d) - Automotive
Gehalt attraktives Gehaltspaket
Berater Robin Zugehör
Aktuell seit 23. April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 it Baden-Württemberg Baden-Württemberg DE EUR 120000 136000 136000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
We are currently seeking a Storage-, Data-, Cloud-, Solutions-, Automation and Infrastructure-Professional in Southern Germany for an international IT segment market leader within the Automotive market vertical as "Global Technical Account Executive (m/f/d)" - please apply below if this opportunity sounds interesting to you.
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join its Global Accounts Pre-Sales Organization as a Global Technical Account (m/f/d) - TAM in the Automobile Vertical. As a TAM you will utilize your strong technical competencies and your customer service orientation to provide pre-sales technical support to Sales Representatives and customers for all Products and Professional Services.You make pre-sales calls on prospective clients around the globe, participate in international seminars, and act as the technical account manager for an existing customer. Your goal will be to grow the existing business into new areas and business units, identifying new, strategic opportunities that help solve customer business problems is a key strength of yours.
TAM's in the sales support role focus on a one existing Global customers and support sales efforts to increase penetration within this account. Specific areas of focus include:
- Provide pre-sales technical support to sales teams, contributing to the attainment of assigned revenue goals.
- Work with the sales team, and cross functional teams from Marketing, Engineering, Support and Development, to develop an account strategy.
- Participate in pre-sales calls on perspective clients globally; participate in seminars and other customer focused events and trainings.
- Manage and evolve a comprehensive technology collaboration and support.
- Lead a globally dispersed, virtual, technical Account team including supporting function and provide guidance to ensure ww consistent messaging and strategy towards your customer.
- Manage and influence Product Development and other internal stakeholders as an internal customer advocate.
- Help the Sales Representative and other members of the sales team respond to RFI/RFP
- Work closely with the Global Enterprise Manager.
- Provide technical leadership internally as well as externally and act as the strategic lead for new solutions and technologies within your account. E.g. DataFabric, Cloud solutions, Automation etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet increased sales goals.
- Ability to talk about technical subjects and deliver technical presentations to a wide array of audiences.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Travel to the prospective customer sites and other global sites as necessary.
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies and Data Management challenges in the Automobile.
5 to 8 years of experience is preferred.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering; or related field is required; a Graduate Degree is preferred.
Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell products and services is required.
Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth for example in the Automobile Industry, Cloud Solutions, Automation or Containers.