Accounts Payable Accountant (m/w/d)
Gehalt Attraktives Gehaltspaket
Standort Frankfurt am MainFULL_TIME
Berater Yasemin Aybar
Aktuell seit 31. Juli 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 leisure-and-sport Frankfurt am Main Hessen Frankfurt am Main DE 60311 EUR 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de https://www.robertwalters.de/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our Client operates a global portfolio of international high-class sport events and is currently looking for a Accounts Payable Accountant (m/f/d) in the Frankfurt Region.
- Manage the day-to-day Accounts payable accounting functions for our entities in Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, including but not limited to:
Processing of Accounts Payables invoices and follow up/ management of receiving proper coding from local invoice approvers
- Scanning of invoices into our database
- Be the direct contact for vendors in all four countries to clear accounts as needed
- Checking and processing of local payment runs according to a certain budget. Evaluating payment terms
- Work with the Headquarters’ Finance and Accounting team in both HQ EMEA and HQ World on all Accounts payable accounting issues relating to the responsible countries. (This may entail having to occasionally be available outside of normal work hours – given time differences)
- Setting up new vendors in the system
- Ensuring compliance of AP policies according to internal accounting guidelines, and statutory law
- Preparation of monthly AP statements, together with correcting Journal Entries and expense accruals for outstanding invoices
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Fluency in written and spoken German, very comfortable with the English language.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in bookkeeping, experience in Accounts payables is an advantage
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be extremely diligent about working with international colleagues at all levels, and ensuring that deadlines are met at all times
- Ability to work in a fast paced unstructured environment
- Ability to manage diversity in job responsibilities with precision and accuracy in work
- Must be hands on, able to multi-task and show proper level of time management
Excellent skills in MS Office and Finance applications
If you want to be part of this international, dynamic and highly professional company, we look forward to receiving your application.