Business Unit CFO (f/m/d) - Thailand
Gehalt Interesting Compensation Package
Standort Frankfurt am MainFULL_TIME
Berater Marcel Garnier
Aktuell seit 8. April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 manufacturing-and-production Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE EUR 1 2 2 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
The business unit comprises the Manufacturing facilities in Lamphun, Thailand employing more than 1,200 people, 30+ Engineering & Sales staff in Netherlands and Sales team in USA and Singapore. The business unit is part of a manufacturing Group in Paris and has been operating in Lamphun for more than 25 years. Being the market leader the company supplies to all airlines in the world a range of on-board products.
Business Unit CFO (f/m/d)
The position reports to the expatriate BU CEO stationed in Lamphun and has a dotted line to the Division CFO in The Netherlands.
Responsible for the finance, compliance and reporting of the 3 legal entities of the BU, and statutory reporting of Lamphun site encompassing 3 separate BU.
• Preparation and Presentation of monthly Group Reporting Packs, variance analyses and monthly forecasting for echt entity and the BU
• Manage Ad-hoc Group Reports and requests
• Periodic collaboration wit Group Tax and Treasury departments (currency hedging and transfer pricing initiatives)
• Lead the local SSC Team of 25 , ensure compliance and drive standardisation of processes between the 3 BU´s
• Key Member of local Site Management Team, made up for local department managers
• Contribute to identify strategic goals, formulate mid term business plans and lead the annual budgeting process
Qualifications & Experience:
• At least 5 years overseas working experience in similar field or Expatriate with working experience in Thailand.
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business or similar.
• Background of reporting and managing teams in multiple countries.
• Experience working in publicly listed company with tight external reporting deadlines.
• At least 5 years in a similar Controller, CFO or Director role, within an International company.
• Strong leadership, people oriented with pleasant personality and a good sense of humor.
• Solid analytical skills, experience with project management and master in time management.
• Excellent command of the English language and minimum basic Thai language.
• Good MS Office skills.
• Proactive, well organized, attention to detail, energetic, patient, comfortable to handle reporting and do presentations.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
+49 69 9203 840 011