Global Financial Reporting Associate - German Speaking
Berater Cillian Mooney
Aktuell seit 30. April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 financial-services Dublin DE EUR 25000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
A leading asset manager based in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced financial reporting associate - German speaking to join their expanding team. This role will report directly into the VP of Financial Reporting. This role is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Key responsibilities of the Global Financial Reporting Associate:
- Carry out analytical, quantitative and qualitative reviews of financial statements prepared by fund administrators, ensuring that disclosure policies and quality standards are maintained, and resolving any audit queries addressed to the firm
- Present results and findings from reporting cycles and various ad hoc memos to the various audit committees and boards of director
- Assess and monitor service quality of third-party financial reporting vendors, provide feedback, identify areas for improvement and manage any changes in service requirements
- Support the continual development of the financial reporting operating model to optimise efficiency, mitigate risk and incorporate business and product changes
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple internal and external partners including fund administrators, auditors and boards of directors
- Document and communicate accounting policies for ETFs, Mutual and Alternative funds
- Analyse and communicate new and existing accounting standards and technical literature
As a Global Financial Reporting Associate, you will a qualified accountant with 5+ years’ experience with the relevant degree (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A proficient level knowledge of German is required for this role. You will possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and have knowledge of technical and regulatory issues affecting the fund industry, including accounting standards.
If you are interested in this Global Financial Reporting Associate position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided for more information.