Financial Accountant (m/w/d) - Airline
Gehalt Attraktives Gehaltspaket
Standort Frankfurt am MainFULL_TIME
Berater Stefan Stieger
Aktuell seit 2. September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 aerospace Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE 60311 EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de https://www.robertwalters.de/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an international travel company, we are looking for a Financial Accountant (f/m/d) for their location in Frankfurt am Main. The company is one of the leaders in its industry and is internationally known.
Financial Accountant (m/f/d)
- Manage dedicated ongoing Finance activities via ERP system and other supporting systems for the General Ledger function and process all journal vouchers in an accurate and timely manner to ensure all deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate on pending items with AR+AP Department and ensure, that all quality targets are met
- Maintain up-to date GL reconciliation files including relevant justifications for any pending/exceptional issues and ensure that all reconcilable nominals are controlled
- Support with monthly reporting function and reviews of relevant nominals for the region of Central Europe
- Analyze KPI data for the region and provide relevant process improvement suggestions
- Review General Ledger processes and ensure same are in line with all guidelines & procedures and highlight any deviations or suggestions for optimization to the Management
- Develop and provide statistical & productivity analysis as required in order to analyze monthly data
- Assist with AP & AR related non-ERP tasks as required to ensure team goals can get met (e.g. invoice scanning to DMS, manual invoice issuance, etc.) during any shortage scenario
- Advanced Level of Education or Graduate
- Minimum of 5 years’ accounting/finance experience
- Solid accounting background and ability to interpret financial statements and KPIs
- Knowledge and experience ERP Accounting system/reporting systems advantageous
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including PIVOT)
- Professional attitude - ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both in writing and verbally in German and English.
If you are interested in an international environment and would like to take on an exciting and varied task, please feel free to contact me for further details under my contact details and send me your detailed application.
Tel: 069 9203 840 018