Gehalt Attraktives Gehaltspaket
Standort Frankfurt am MainFULL_TIME
Berater Maximilian Hinz
Aktuell seit 11. April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-10 travel-and-tourism Frankfurt am Main Hessen Frankfurt DE 65760 EUR 30000 34000 34000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
For an international tourism group, we are looking for a accountant (m/f/d) who supports the team with joy and ambition in finance.
Frankfurt am Main/Eschborn
As a accountant (m/f/d) with a focus on financial accounting, you will work independently on defined tasks.
- Monthly reporting to department heads, and provide support and analysis of the P&L where appropriate
- Responsibility for Bank & Cash, including Cash flow forecasting, process payroll payments, cash transfers, Intercompany cash pooling
- Support with VAT submission and reporting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Statistical Reporting
- Posting of OFB Bills to ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Other accounting tasks as assigned
For the position as Accountant (m/f/d) - International, you already have relevant professional experience in an environment in a similar position.
- Fluency in English (Business Language) is mandatory (written and spoken)
- First years of experience working within an accounting function
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to work on and prioritise multiple projects while meeting required goals and deadlines, with minimum supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to develop alternatives and solutions
- Positive attitude and a high level of enthusiasm and energy
- Very good MS-Office-skills
If you feel like facing the challenges of an international work environment, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application.