Finance Manager Germany (m/w/d)
Berater Thomas Krentscher
Aktuell seit 16. August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-15 electronics Köln Nordrhein-Westfalen DE EUR 1 2 2 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de https://www.robertwalters.de/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
On behalf of our client, an international manufacturer, we are currently recruiting the German Finance Manager in Cologne.
- To assist in developing German Operation into a source of best practice in financial and administrative management.
- Oversee daily, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and all supporting detailed documentation.
- Provide business analysis to support decision making by Local and Corporate Management Teams.
- Ensure full compliance with all U. S. GAAP and local accounting rules and all Sarbanes Oxley and ISO requirements in all transactions.
- Ensure all revenue recognition criteria has been met including customer purchase orders, credit approval, delivery terms and conditions, and pricing is fixed and determinable.
- Ensure compliance with all software revenue recognition reporting.
- Support annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
- Develop effective relationships with colleagues to ensure business potential and customer satisfaction are maximised and a winning, professional, supportive culture is fostered.
- Month end closing of books, including entering journals onto ledgers.
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Reporting and analysis to Corporate and US owned subsidiaries including analysis of balance sheet, Profit and Loss Statement. All reporting to be in compliance with US GAAP.
- Reconcile cash accounts to bank statements on a monthly basis.
- Perform cash management-Process and reconcile the monthly payroll.
- Manage DSO’S to maximise cash flow and perform overall credit management. Ensure proper valuation of account receivables, including reserves.
- Manage and ensure proper inventory stock levels at local warehouse.
- Conduct regular quarterly accounting and tracking of demo/evaluation units, including valuation and reserves.
- Manage and account for fixed assets.
- Perform monthly intercompany accounting, communication and balancing with Corporate and other subsidiaries.
- Ensure proper functioning of internal control processes and system in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Fulfil local tax requirements: VAT, PAYE, Social Security, Property Taxes-Employee expense reimbursement.
- Weekly sales internal management reporting
- External authorities reporting, compliance and periodic inspection.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annually provide reports on the various business units’ revenues, COGs, OPEX, and selected assets and or liabilities as directed and appropriate.
- Develop and provide management team with analytical reports as requested.
- Answer any questions from any of the Subsidiary Presidents, Vice Presidents, and Divisional Controllers and provide analysis on-demand for any activity that they need in order to for them to better understand the analytics being provided.
- Qualified Accountant
- International Foreign Exchange Knowledge
- Commercial judgement and acumen
- Strong leadership
- Time management skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Oral and written communication skills English and German