Finance Manager (m/f) in Ecommerce
Berater Antonia Patzelt
Aktuell seit 13. September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-11 leisure-and-sport Konigsallee 76-78 40212 Dusseldorf Robert Walters Germany
Our client is an international sport streaming provider. They are expanding their business and are currently looking for a Finance Manager (m/f) to start the next date possible.
Finance Manager (f/m)
In this role you will prioritise and manage, as well as support local business initiatives. Further tasks include:
- Defining Finance business requirements & transition of processes
- Ensure business processes are fully documented, with necessary controls being implemented and any identified gaps are on a roadmap to be resolved
- Support increase in scale of back end systems, payment partners, platforms and reporting systems
- Responsible for defining local partner reporting and ongoing enhancements
- Participate in various projects initiatives focused on improving the existing workflow, quality and efficiency
Next to a degree level in finance, accounting or related business area, you bring at least 5 years' experience in business experience with ideally a backkground withing a revenue assurance related area
- Experience of e-commerce payment methods preferred
- Experience of working within a media company / product
- The desire and ability to innovate and to tackle challenges positively and creatively
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders at various levels to deliver business goals
- Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with the systems like Salesforce is a plus
You will work in a young, highly motivated and fast growing team and have plenty of career opportunities in the company.
I'm looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have further questions feel free to contact me.