Gehalt: €55,000 - €75,000 per annum + Attraktives Gehaltspaket
Berater: Nina Rosengarten
Veröffentlicht am 3. Januar 2024north-rhine-westphalia accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2024-01-24 2024-03-03 fmcg Oberhausen Nordrhein-Westfalen DE EUR 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de https://www.robertwalters.de/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are currently looking for a Financial business controller (mwd) for an international fast food franchise in Oberhausen. Do you enjoy leaving your personal footprint in an expanding, innovative and international food company with a start-up character? Financial Controller You work as a Financial business controller in the finance department to take on controlling tasks. In this position there is room for growth and development as you will become more in the lead of the local financial accounting and other business-related topics in the finance team.
• Responsible for the monthly close of the German administrations and reporting for group purposes to HQ in the Netherlands.
• Analytical review and quality control of the monthly and annual financial statements of our subsidiaries.
• Support in the preparation of the annual financial statements (HGB).
• Support in the group audit; preparation of the documentation for auditors for the sub-tasks assigned to you within the scope of the group audit.
• Preparation of IFRS16 reports for group reporting.
• Preparation and support for local tax declarations.
• Contribution to the introduction and further development of group guidelines for accounting.
• Cooperation with the auditors, tax advisors and other external parties
• Cooperation and communication with internal departments in Germany and the finance department of HQ in the Netherlands.
• Successfully completed university studies (e.g. economics or comparable studies). – evtl Fachhochschule, as this is a “hands- on” roll…
• Initial work / internship experience in (financial) controlling.
• Excellent communication skills, both in German and English.
• High affinity for numbers, strong business sense.
• Good Excel skills and experience in setting up reports and analyzing figures.
• Preferably knowledge of Exact Online / Datev.
• Preferably experience with PowerBI.
• Analytical, and solution-oriented way of working.
Self-managing and self-starting; able to take responsibility and determine priorities
Bei Interesse an näheren Informationen kontaktieren Sie mich gerne unter der 0170-3317682.
Werde Teil unseres globalen Teams aus kreativen Köpfen, Problemlösern und Vordenkern. Wir bieten flexible Aufstiegschancen, eine dynamische Unternehmenskultur und nationale, wie auch internationale Trainings & Schulungen.