Senior Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
Salary attractive salary package
Consultant Robin Zugehör
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-06 it Hamburg Hamburg Hamburg DE 20354 EUR 1 2 2 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de https://www.robertwalters.de/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you interested to work among the best in their industry? Is a constantly challenging work and tech environment a surrounding which inspires you? We are looking for a high-level Cloud Expert to become a valuable team member within the Operations Team of our client in Hamburg.
The Senior Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) is supporting the creation of the client's Cloud Concept environment and aligns it with related business needs. This expert (m/f/d) supports further automation and development of the environment with strong focus on the security aspects of used technologies and also assesses existing IT Solutions, IT Infrastructure components and verifies their alignment with the client's Cloud Concept environment. This position gives a unique possibility to take part in both: corporate and start-up environment.
The main responsibilities of a Senior Cloud Engineer (m/f/d):
- Create a cloud environment together with the existing cloud concept taskforce;
- Create an automation framework and tooling for use in the cloud environment;
- Provide Cloud Consulting to Business System Owners and IT Infrastructure and Operations;
- Create and update Cloud Concept documentation;
- Deliver the content for the client's cloud awareness program and support it’s execution.
- Update the reporting and KPIs around the project/concept;
- Support the team in day to day activities;
- Help to create Cloud Concept team policies and review policies of other departments.
- Collaborate with the IT Infra Build and IT Security teams and management in other ongoing initiatives.
Minimum of 3 years of professional consulting or enterprise experience as a Senior Cloud Engineer (m/f/d).
- Experience in the design of cloud-based environments;
- Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially Azure and AWS (GCP is a plus);
- Background of a Linux/Windows system administrator or backend developer;
- Understanding of Next Gen Data Centre Networks (Cisco ACI);
- Have an understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware);
- Large scale application deployment and management;
- Creating solution architectures for availability, performance and cost;
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, vRA or similar) and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm);
- Understanding of CI/CD environments;
- Understanding of security, network, virtualization, load balancing, storage and database (on premise and in the cloud);
- Solid understanding of how to secure cloud services and data;
All in all, have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualising, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions.
- Experience in the cloud incident detection and handling;
- Experience in designing and executing cloud related processes;
- Experience in designing and executing cloud related programs;
- Relevant Cloud Certifications such as MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS CSA Professional.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 45 000 employees now);
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus;
- MyBenefit system;
- Permanent contract from the very beginning;
- Possibility of Home Office;
- Flexible working hours.
If this challenging opportunity sounds interesting to you we are happy to receive your application!