Credit Analyst (m/f)
Berater Philipp Tetzlaff
Aktuell seit 7. März 20192019-03-11 2019-05-06 financial-services Düsseldorf Nordrhein-Westfalen Dusseldorf DE EUR 50000 51000 51000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
Due to the Brexit scenario our client, a worldwide operating financial services company with more than 250,000 employees is currently relocating European financing solution departments to Düsseldorf. In order to support further growth of the business we are currently recruiting a credit analyst (m/f) French business based in Düsseldorf.
Credit Analyst (m/f)
The credit analyst (m/f) is responsible for the underwriting of new and existing floorplan lending transactions of a dedicated portfolio of small and medium sized dealers in the multiproduct segment. The customer base is predominantly located in France.
- Assessing credit risk profile of SME transactions and approving or recommending those transactions are an appropriate investment decision for our client. This will include new transactions, increase requests as well as the annual review of existing transactions
- Working collaboratively with Commercial and Account Management team to ensure timely collection of all documentation and information relevant for effective analysis and decision making
- Reviewing and analysing financial and non-financial information in collaboration with all stakeholders and preparation of credit pitch documents to a high standard to achieve right/first time approvals
- Providing analysis and deal structuring support on larger &/or more complex deal exposures where applicable
- Communication/negotiation with Credit Insurance companies on potential coverage requirements for unsecured transactions
- Responsible for ensuring all approval conditions are satisfied, finance and other legal documents are appropriately executed and a closing memo is prepared confirming the transaction is eligible for funding
- Participation in customer meetings, where required
As a credit analyst (m/f) French market you combine experiences in credit analysis and strong communication skills. As you are responsible for the French business your French language skills should be minimum on an advanced level.
- Trained banking professional (Bankkaufmann /-frau) or University Education in related field
- Profound Risk Management / credit analysis experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Exhibits inclusive behaviour, team work orientated and ability to engage stakeholders
- Ability to challenge and implement value added improvements
- Distinct problem solving/decision making skills
- Willingness/readiness for continued development / personal growth
- Microsoft products – excel, word, power point, outlook
- Work within the framework of company regulations e.g. data protection, ensuring compliance at all times
- Fluency in English and French required
Our client is offering a pretty fair salary package, a very international environment and believes in diversity and inclusion in the workplace. In case of your interest I am looking forward to receive your application. In order to discuss your questions please do not hesitate to contact me via +49 211 30180 005.