Underwriting Manager (m/f/d)
Gehalt Attraktives Gehaltspaket
Berater Nico Pesch
Aktuell seit 24. Februar 2023north-rhine-westphalia banking-financial-services/product-control 2023-02-24 2023-04-25 insurance Rheinland - NRW Nordrhein-Westfalen DE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de https://www.robertwalters.de/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
In order to support further growth of the business we are currently recruiting an Underwriting Manager (m/f/d) based in the Düsseldorf-Cologne area incl. two days of home office allowance. Our client, one of the biggest international insurance groups, offers, in addition to a 38-hour week and high development prospects, various other benefits.
Your potential responsibilities:
The role, which focuses on strategic issues, portfolio and knowledge management offers the following key responsibilities:
- mid-term strategy projects for national and international key accounts
- portfolio, product and key account management as well as analyses of international and national companies
- monitoring of KPI reporting
- technical input for guidelines and best practices in retail property/casualty business and conduct product approvals and underwriting reviews
- group-wide knowledge management for retail product development
Your necessary skills:
Experience in the insurance sector is necessary but experiences with underwriting is not mandatory, provided you bring the following skills to the table:
- You have a university or college degree (f.e. in economics or mathematics)
- Professional experience in the insurance environment, preferably in product management or underwriting with retail insurance products
- depth knowledge of portfolioand project management
- well know of tools set for profitability analyses
- open and international mindset
- business fluent in English
Our client is offering a pretty fair salary package, a very international environment and believes in diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Should there be any interest from your side I would be more than happy to step in to further discussions with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me via phone +49 16094673608 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
49 211 3018 0028
Gehaltsspanne: attractive salary packageStandort: Nordrhein-WestfalenVeröffentlicht: 24. Januar 2023In order to support further growth of the business we are currently recruiting a Specialist Reserving - Controlling & Methodology (m/f/d) based in the Düsseldorf-Cologne area incl. two days of home office allowance. Our client, one of the biggest international insurance groups, offers, in addition to a 38-hour week and high development prospects, various other benefits.