Country Operations Director Germany (m/f/d)
Gehalt Attraktives Gehaltspaket
Berater Philipp Lombardi
Aktuell seit 2. April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-01 hospitality-and-catering Cologne Nordrhein-Westfalen DE EUR 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
As a Country Operations Director Germany (m/f/d) you are a member of the Executive Committee Germany. The Country Operations Director is responsible to make (operational) processes more efficient and effective –and even redesigning business processes- within the country. This must contribute to country specific benefits or result in reduction of complexity in operational processes.
• Organisation of periodical meetings with the General Managers and with other corporate disciplines
• Coordinating the total Benchmark-process, in close cooperation with the Managing Director / CEO
• Monitoring the development and performance of the hotels
• Analysing turnover and cost models together with the Operational Finance Team
• Initiating projects to make (operational) processes more efficient and effective
• Maintaining and improving concepts as well as guest satisfaction levels
• Coaching and advising General Managers in his crucial role to operate business processes/ manage the offers
• Strong working relation with Country Sales and Country Marketing and Finance as well as Human Resources, related to many subjects such as segmentation, on site pricing, guest satisfaction developments (general operations/ maintenance/ cleaning, but always related to ‘on going’ business), sales activities/ events.
• Preparing, monitoring and reviewing a Business Plan for the Operations for the Country with close cooperation with all related disciplines
• Budgeting the capital expenditures budget in close cooperation with the Country Regional Maintenance
• Hosting the Country Central Works Council
• Negotiations with Labour Unions in close cooperation with the Country HR Team
• Ideally bachelor’s degree or higher (Economics, Higher Hotel Management, Business Management)
• Ideally 15 years of operational experience in hospitality or similar sectors with a large span of control and final responsibility. (f.e. as General Manager)
• Ideally at least 5 years experience of business unit P&L responsibility
• Professional experience within the multi-site operations
• Proven ability for managing and developing people
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Comfortable with change and project management
• Good organisational skills and strategic thinking
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have further questions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.