Paralegal Assistant/ Group Secretarial Assistant (m/w/d)
Standort Frankfurt am MainCONTRACTOR
Berater Nashara Tielman
Aktuell seit 9. Januar 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 banking Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE EUR 50000 51000 51000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de https://www.robertwalters.de/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
New year, new job? I am currently looking for professionals for the following position. Please get in touch if you are interested in this role. Paralegal Assistant/ Group Secretarial Assistant (m/w/d) Frankfurt am Main
- Support the end to end Supervisory and Management Board processes, including drafting, reviewing and circulating agendas, papers, resolutions and minutes to the Supervisory and Management Board members
- Providing advice to paper authors to ensure compliance with the guidelines in terms of paper format (including reviewing and amending draft papers where appropriate) and acting as the primary contact for all general enquiries relating to the organisation of Board/ Committee meetings or information requests
- Provide cover for the Director, Corporate Secretariat, if necessary, with the minuting of the Management Board Meetings and the drafting of resolutions and papers for approval by the directors.
- In respect of new Director appointments / resignations, support the Director, Corporate Secretariat with all approvals and legal and regulatory formalities and filings in connection with director changes
- Work closely with the Director, Corporate Secretariat to help develop, maintain and execute robust Supervisory and Management Board succession plans and ongoing training, as well as the preparation and maintenance of the Directors Handbook and other Directors
- To assist with tasks and general queries from within the Group
- Help ensure that the Company complies with all relevant policy, statutory, legal and regulatory requirements in the jurisdiction, including filings and regulatory disclosures.
- Assist with the preparation of all documentation and communications required for shareholder meetingsBe familiar with the Groupnd relevant Frameworks (including Compliance and Operational Risk)and GCS policies and procedures which impact the Company.
- To assist with the preparation of the Obligations Register for the Company and the review and revision of GCS policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations relating to Corporate Governance matters.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of Department Operating Instructions / Procedures notes
- Ensuring effective controls, procedures and processes are followed to deliver efficient, robust and effective work practices.
- Experienced paralegal or lawyer with ideally 1-2 year
- Knowledge of German company law (in particular the German Stock Corporation Act) and banking law regulations and experience of undertaking company secretarial responsibilities for a Stock Corporation, Aktiengesellschaft
- Experience of working within Financial Services or a fast paced company of substantial size and complexity.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Proven excellent organisational and planning skills are essential in this role.
- Possess the ability to identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Good interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate/ influence senior management and stakeholders across different cultures.
- Possess a flexible and collegiate approach with the ability to contribute to building and maintaining a strong team environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Reliable, self-motivated and proactive.
- Possess a common sense and commercial approach to problem solving.
- German and English (fluent)
I am looking forward to your application.