IT Auditor (m/w)
Berater Jasmina Trempler
Aktuell seit 13. Dezember 2018 2018-12-132019-01-21 financial-services Konigsallee 76-78 40212 Dusseldorf Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de
Our client has a long-standing tradition in the financial service field. Currently we are looking for an IT Auditor (f/m) in the Dusseldorf region, as the company is expanding their IT Audit department.
IT Auditor (f/w)
In this role as a part of the Internal Audit Department, you are responsible for setting the scope and executing IT audits, furthermore you are taking part of special projects (IT, Digital Transformation) and drive the development and optimization of IT audit activities and instruments.
- Conducting internal IT audits within and outside of Germany and taking the IT Governance requirements into account.
- Identify potential for improvement, as well as conduct measurements to optimize business processes
- Report audit results and problem-solving recommendations to Senior Management
- Development of conceptional audit approaches
- Assistance in process and system evaluation with regards to risk-oriented audit planning
- Participating in projects
Your ideal profile:
- University degree (business, economics computer science, business informatics or similar)
- Working experience in internal audit in the finance, IT Service or audit sector
- Preferably CISA and CIA certified
- Interest in new technologies and innovative business models. In depth knowledge and interest in digitalization and IT
- The ability to analyse complex situations
- High communication skills
- Willingness to travel within and outside of Germany (10-15%)
- Fluent English Skills and intercultural competence
Apply for this position if you believe this is your next challenge.