AVP HR- Business Partner (m/w/d)
Gehalt Attraktives Gehaltspaket
Standort Frankfurt am MainCONTRACTOR
Berater Nashara Tielman
Aktuell seit 9. Januar 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 banking Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE 60311 EUR 75000 76000 76000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.de https://www.robertwalters.de/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
New year, new job? I am currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below for more details.
The Assistant Vice President (m/f/d), Human Resources will have a strong knowledge of German labour laws and will provide day to day oversite of HR activities in our worldwide offices relating to benefits, compensation, employee performance and development and employee relations while acting as a strategic partner with managers. This role will work closely with the VP HR and HR Services and Development team to implement Global initiatives aimed at attracting and growing top talent.
- Consult with HR, Regional and Department Leaders to align regional HR initiatives with the overall HR and business strategy
- Work closely with managers to provide best advice and coaching on all HR related matters
- Manage and work closely with the VP, HR associate overseeing London operations
- HR Operations & Administration:
- Work closely with the Global HR team to roll out Global HR initiatives at a regional level
- Responsible for the administration off all HR operations at a local level ie. benefits, compensation, performance management, onboarding etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of employee documents and files; including new employee documentation and the maintenance of the HCM system (Workday).
- Be a point of contact for employee questions and concerns related to all HR practices.
- Work closely with the Payroll department to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of each pay run
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally 3 + years’ experience working in a generalist role within an International company
- First experience with German labour laws
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and German.
- Ability to build strong working relationships throughout the organization
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch.